Sunday, April 10, 2011

Silenced Enemies

We had several options given to us for church this morning, one of which was a local ministry primarily focused on the youth and children of the community.  As we sat in folding chairs that rest on an old tennis court underneath the shade of a large tent, passionate praise and worship broke out unto our King Jesus.  I have never been so moved in an international worship service as I was today.  There was a stirring in my spirit that echoed just a whisper of what our incredible God is up to here within the heart of Haiti. 

As a small group of children shuffled to the front by the whirring fans, I was reminded of Psalm 8:2.  "You have taught children and infants to tell of your strength, silencing your enemies and all who oppose you."  My heart leaps with joy as I think about just how many enemies were silenced this morning.  Thank you for being a part of this journey, for financially giving and praying us through...the glory of the Lord abounds in this place!  -Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment